VRV Flyer Features with You in Mind
Small teardrop trailers like VRVs Flyer model is the best option for camping and enjoying some of the modern conveniences you want. We design our VRV Flyer features with you in mind.
Superior Construction Methods
When you purchase a VRV adventure teardrop, you can expect superior construction methods and materials. Most teardrop manufacturers use a steel base frame. However, we use an all-welded, all-aluminum base frame, roof and ceiling frame for durability and a lighter frame. Also, our custom teardrop trailer uses a tongue and groove aluminum floor decking and .040 or .030 Screwless/Rivetless Aluminum Exterior.
Read here to learn why aluminum is the superior metal for your lightweight camper.
Longevity and Low Maintenance
We want teardrop owners to experience hassle-free adventures. To achieve that goal, VRV Flyer features durable and low maintenance designs and materials. Every unit comes standard with:
- An aluminum diamond plated front rock guard for protection.
- Integrated frame fender steps to access roof area.
- Flip up tongue jack and two rear 4000 lb crank down leveling jacks
Great Storage Options
We understand your needs for storage and easy access. That’s why the VRV Flyer features ample storage space and accessibility.
- Large rear hatch door for easy access and loading
- 2 Door exterior pass-through front storage
- A Large front storage platform
- Folded Mattress and Galley Drawer
- Large side entry door with tinted window
- Floor to Ceiling Stained and Finished Birch Cabinet
Comfort and Modern Conveniences
The best part of a teardrop is that it can go to places you would typically take a tent, but you have the luxury of sleeping off the ground. Plus, you have some of those creature comforts that you want. Standard VRV Flyer features for comfort are:
- 2 crank out tinted windows
- Pre-wired for low profile roof mounted AC unit
- 4-speed 12v power roof vent with remote
- 30 amp electrical service
- Sound dampening Carpet exterior walls
- Built-in Sofa Base Cabinet with 4″ Dense Foam
- 56.5″ Interior Ceiling Height
Practicality and Safety
We don’t want you to own an RV that requires more effort than what it returns in fun. The following standard VRV Flyer features accomplish practical needs and safe traveling.
- Full LED Exterior and Interior Lighting
- 7-way Trailer Plug with a Battery Charge Line
- Gel Battery and Tray
- 205/75R 15 6 Ply “C” Rated Radial Tires
Optional VRV Flyer Features
Sometimes you want a little extra. So, here you go. Along with our standard options, we offer a variety of optional VRV Flyer features as well which include:
- 235/75R15 Hankook 6 Ply DynaPro AT Tires
- Matching Hankook AT Spare Tire on Matching Wheel
- Stock Matching Street Radial Spare Tire and Wheel
- 2nd Enclosed Battery Tray and Battery
- 3500 lb 45 Degree Down 10″ Interchangeable Hub Brake Axle
- “Sleeved” Add-a-room tent to double usable space
The Versatile RV
With VRV you don’t have to choose from the inventory a dealer selected to sell to you. You get a versatile, personally optioned RV that is guaranteed to be the highest quality and durable. You can always expect functional design and trouble free recreation. Everything we do is to make your investment in a VRV the wisest RV investment you can make.
Contact VRV today to start designing the model and floor plan that fits your needs.
Also, follow our VRV Owners Page to discover how VRV Teardrop owners have customized their campers.